Added on 20 Dec 2017,
last edited by »biroto-Redaktion« on 12 Apr 2018
Please wait - map data are loading
Type of sights
Name and address
Tykocin is a Baroque town in Podlaskie Voivodeship, Poland.
In Tykocin there are over 100 historic buildings. The oldest urban complex of historical Podlasie with preserved layout characteristic for the Jewish town. One of the largest pre-war centers of Jewish culture in Poland.
- ⊙Castle of Augustus II (Tykocin Castle), Puchalskiego 3, ☎ +48 85 718 7372.
- Baroque Market Square with a hospital from 1755
- ⊙Tykocin Synagogue, Kozia 2.
- ⊙Church of the Holy Trinity, 11 Listopada 2, ☎ +48 85 718 1643.
- ⊙ Bernardine monastery
- ⊙Jewish cemetery in Tykocin, Holendry 32.
Information about copyright
Rights characteristic / license
by-sa: CREATIVE COMMONS Attribution-ShareAlike
Link to the description of the license
Input taken over from:
Wikivoyage contributors, 'Tykocin', Wikivoyage, The FREE worldwide travel guide that anyone can edit, 13 October 2017, 07:18 UTC, <https://en.wikivoyage.org/w/index.php?title=Tykocin&oldid=3303279> [accessed 20 December 2017]
taken over / edited on
20 Dec 2017 - 12 Apr 2018
taken over / edited by