Print the page content is only available to registered and logged in users and only as a tourbook!

Cycle Tour Véloroute du Bassin Minier

Planned tour: V31

busy

 

Please wait - map data are loading

Elevation profile Cycle Tour Véloroute du Bassin Minier

Added on 30 May 2021,

on 30 May 2021

Cycle route metrics

planned

ridden

Total distance in km

119

0

Cumulative elevation gain in m

763

0

Avg. slope uphill in %

0,64

-

Cumulative elevation loss in m

665

0

GPS track data

Information about rights to the gps-track data

Rights owner

OpenStreetMap and Contributors + biroto-Redaktion (biroto.eu)

Rights characteristic / license

Contains information from OpenStreetMap, which is made available here under the Open Database License(ODbL)

Link to the description of the license

opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/

GPX file taken from

https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/5397585

GPX file uploaded

by biroto-Redaktion on 30 May 2021

Track points in total

1.993

0

Track points per km (avg)

17

0

Start/endpoint

Start location

Lens, Nord-Pas-de-Calais and Picardy, FR (32 m NHN)

End location

Maubeuge, Nord-Pas-de-Calais and Picardy, FR (130 m NHN)

Remarks

Up to now, around 55% of the track has been identified as "open". For the remaining 45%, the route has been laid on as much as possible traffic-free roads and paths that are close to the planned final track.

Beds4Cyclists, worth visiting and infrastructure

Name and address

Latitude / Longitude

Phone
Fax
Mobile

Type of accommodation

Route km
Dist. to route
Elevation AMSL

Rating for cyclists

 

22 km
1,4 km
17 m

 

FR-59553 Cuincy

 

Private/B&B

 

28 km
1,4 km
38 m

 

FR-59500 Douai

 

Private/B&B

 

69 km
4,4 km
23 m

 

Maison Espagnole
FR-59300 Valenciennes

 

Tourist information

Hours of opening

Monday 2 pm-6 pm,
Tuesday-Saturday 10 am-6 pm with no lunchtime closing.

Certain Sundays (contact us)

Closed on bank holidays and the afternoons of Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.

Open on Sundays and bank holidays* from 3 pm to 6 pm (* only from June to September).

 

82 km
0,7 km
125 m

 

FR-59530 Le Quesnoy

 

Private/B&B


Close

Code snippet to link to Cycle Tour Véloroute du Bassin M ...

If you want to link from your website to this cycle route / this tour, just copy the following code snippet, and set it at an appropriate location in your source code:

Close

Take over Cycle Tour Véloroute du Bassin Minier

This feature allows you to edit the GPS track data and the description of the selected route.

This processing is performed on the original, not on a copy.

You will become the owner of this route!