EuroVelo routes with GPS track have grown to 75,800 km in total
Date: 06 Mar 2019
biroto is probably the only source that provides almost all Euro Velo routes with detailed GPS tracks in one website. The tracks have a minimum of 5 track-points per km.
The available Euro Velo routes network is shown on the map.
The total length of these tracks currently comprises 75,825 km (without parts on sea).
The tracks are sometimes taken from the Euro Velo routes on OpenCycleMap, sometimes they are composed of tracks of national or local routes. Remaining gaps in the itinerary have been filled by recorded tracks of cyclists who have ridden the route, or through self-created tracks that are close to the descriptions of Euro Velo.
The EuroVelo routes on this WebSite can be found at:
- EV1 Atlantic Coast Route
- EV2 Capitals Route (2,919 km)
- EV3 Pilgrimʹs Route (5,265 km)
- EV4 Central Europe Route (3,840 km)
- EV5 Via Romea Francigena
- EV6 Rivers Route (Atlantic - Black Sea) (4,632 km)
- EV7 Sun Route
- EV8 Mediterranean Route
- EV9 Amber (Baltic Sea to Adriatic Sea) (1,733 km)
- EV10 Baltic Sea Cycle Route (8,393 km)
- EV11 East Europe Route
- EV12 North Sea Cycle Route
- EV13 Iron Curtain Trail
- EV15 Rhine Cycle Route (1,472 km)
- EV17 Rhone-Cycle-Route
- EV19 »Meuse Cycle Route« (986 km)
The cross-Europe cycle routes
- Amsterdam - Venice (2.361 km)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer - St. Petersburg (3,763 km)
- Pan-Europe Cycle Route Paris - Prague (1,415 km)
which are not belonging to the EuroVelo network, are available on this website as well.