Print the page content is only available to registered and logged in users and only as a tourbook!

Cycle Route Bayonne - Le Barcarès

No. of cycle route V81

busy

 

Please wait - map data are loading

Elevation profile Cycle Route Bayonne - Le Barcarès

Added on 24 Mar 2017,

on 26 Mar 2017

Cycle route metrics

Total distance in km

580

Cumulative elevation gain in m

8.435

Avg. slope uphill in %

1,45

Cumulative elevation loss in m

8.440

GPS track data

Information about rights to the gps-track data

Rights owner

Openstreetmap and Contributors + biroto-Redaktion (biroto.eu)

Rights characteristic / license

Contains information from OpenStreetMap, which is made available here under the Open Database License(ODbL)

Link to the description of the license

opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/

GPX file taken from

https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3264259

GPX file uploaded

by biroto-Redaktion on 24 Mar 2017

Track points in total

9.663

Track points per km (avg)

17

Start/endpoint

Start location

Bayonne, Aquitaine, FR (9 m NHN)

End location

Le Barcarès, Languedoc-Roussillon, FR (4 m NHN)

Remarks

Up to now, around 61% of the track has been identified as "open". For the remaining 39%, the route has been laid on as much as possible traffic-free roads and paths that are close to the planned final track.

Beds4Cyclists, worth visiting and infrastructure

Name and address

Latitude / Longitude

Phone
Fax
Mobile

Type of accommodation

Route km
Dist. to route
Elevation AMSL

Rating for cyclists

 

0 km
1,2 km
15 m

 

FR-64108 Bayonne

 

Tourist information

  • Touristics information about Bayonne and the Basque Country
  • Accomodation booking service
  • Tickets sale
  • Guided Tour in English for groups all the year, for individual every Saturday morning in July and August

Information about copyright

Rights characteristic / license

by-sa: CREATIVE COMMONS Attribution-ShareAlike

Link to the description of the license

creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

taken over / edited on

03 Mar 2015

taken over / edited by

biroto-Redaktion

Hours of opening

From  2 nd November to 28 Fébruary
From Monday to friday from 9a.m to 1.pm and from 2p.m to 6p.m.
On Saturday from 10a.m to 1p.m and from 2p.m to 6p.m.

From 1st March to 30 of June and from 1st September to  31st october
From Monday to Friday from 9a.m to 6.30 p.m.
On Saturday from 10a.m to 1p.m and from 2p.m to 6p.m.

1st July to 31st August
From Monday to Saturday from 9a.m to 7p.m.
On Sunday from 10a.m to 1p.m.

 

0 km
4,8 km
32 m

 

FR-64600 Anglet

 

Private/B&B

 

0 km
3,2 km
26 m

 

FR-64600 Anglet

 

Private/B&B

 

0 km
1,0 km
20 m

 

FR-64100 Bayonne

 

Hotel without restaurant (garni)

 
 

0 km
1,0 km
17 m

FR-64100 Bayonne

 

Church/cathedral/World heritage site

Bayonne Cathedral seen from its Cloister
Kreuzgang der Kathedrale von Bayonne
Bayonne, Nave of the cathedral
Vitraux de la cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayonne

Bayonne Cathedral (Cathédrale Sainte-Marie de Bayonne) is a Roman Catholic Gothic cathedral in the town of Bayonne. It is the seat of the former Bishops of Bayonne, now the Bishops of Bayonne, Lescar and Oloron.

The site was previously occupied by a Romanesque cathedral that was destroyed by two fires in 1258 and 1310. Construction of the present cathedral began in the 13th century and was completed at the beginning of the 17th, except for the two spires which were not finished until the 19th century. The structure has been much restored and refurbished, notably by Émile Boeswildwald, architect to the French government in the 19th century, and a pupil of Eugène Viollet-le-Duc.

The cathedral stands on the Pilgrimage Way of Santiago de Compostela.

Information about copyright

Rights characteristic / license

by-sa: CREATIVE COMMONS Attribution-ShareAlike

Link to the description of the license

creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Input taken over from:

Wikipedia contributors, 'Bayonne Cathedral', Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 16 April 2014, 12:39 UTC, <http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bayonne_Cathedral&oldid=604441744> [accessed 5 March 2015]

taken over / edited on

05 Mar 2015

taken over / edited by

biroto-Redaktion

 

busy

 


Close

Code snippet to link to Cycle Route Bayonne - Le Barcarè ...

If you want to link from your website to this cycle route / this tour, just copy the following code snippet, and set it at an appropriate location in your source code:

Close

Take over Cycle Route Bayonne - Le Barcarès

This feature allows you to edit the GPS track data and the description of the selected route.

This processing is performed on the original, not on a copy.

You will become the owner of this route!