Print the page content is only available to registered and logged in users and only as a tourbook!

Cycle Route Biarritz - Le Barcarès

No. of cycle route V81

busy

 

Please wait - map data are loading

Elevation profile Cycle Route Biarritz - Le Barcarès

Added on 24 Mar 2017,

on 29 Apr 2020

Cycle route metrics

Total distance in km

591

Cumulative elevation gain in m

8.170

Avg. slope uphill in %

1,38

Cumulative elevation loss in m

8.185

GPS track data

Information about rights to the gps-track data

Rights owner

OpenStreetMap and Contributors + biroto-Redaktion (biroto.eu)

Rights characteristic / license

Contains information from OpenStreetMap, which is made available here under the Open Database License(ODbL)

Link to the description of the license

opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/

GPX file taken from

https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3264259

GPX file uploaded

by biroto-Redaktion on 29 Apr 2020

Track points in total

9.874

Track points per km (avg)

17

Start/endpoint

Start location

Biarritz, New Aquitaine, FR (19 m NHN)

End location

Le Barcarès, Occitania, FR (4 m NHN)

Signposting

 

Schild

Remarks

Up to now, around 64% of the track has been identified as "open". For the remaining 36%, the route has been laid on as much as possible traffic-free roads and paths that are close to the planned final track.

Beds4Cyclists, worth visiting and infrastructure

Name and address

Latitude / Longitude

Phone
Fax
Mobile

Type of accommodation

Route km
Dist. to route
Elevation AMSL

Rating for cyclists

 

0 km
1,5 km
62 m

 

FR-64200 Biarritz

 

Private/B&B

 

0 km
4,6 km
67 m

 

FR-64210 Bidart

 

Private/B&B

 

0 km
0,2 km
22 m

 

FR-64100 Biarritz

 

Tourist information

Hours of opening

From 1 January to 31 March :
    - Monday - Friday : 09:00 - 18:00.
    - Saturday : 10h00-12h00 / 14h00-17h00.
    - Sunday : 10h00 - 13h00.

From 1 April to 15 June:
    - Monday - Friday : 09:00 - 18:00.
    - Saturday & Sunday : 10h00 - 17h00.

From 16 to 30 June & from 1 to 15 September :
    - Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 19h00.
    - Saturday & Sunday : 10h00 - 18h00.

July - August :
    - 9h00 - 19h00 every day.

From 15 september to 13 october
    - Monday - Friday:  9h00 - 18h00.
    - Saturday & Sunday : 10h00 - 17h00.

From 14 october to 31 december
    - Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 18h00.
    - Saturday: 10h00 - 12h00 & 14h00-17h00
    - Sunday: 10h00 - 13h00

 

2 km
2,5 km
32 m

 

FR-64600 Anglet

 

Private/B&B

 

2 km
0,9 km
40 m

 

FR-64600 Anglet

 

Private/B&B

 

busy

 


Close

Code snippet to link to Cycle Route Biarritz - Le Barcar ...

If you want to link from your website to this cycle route / this tour, just copy the following code snippet, and set it at an appropriate location in your source code:

Close

Take over Cycle Route Biarritz - Le Barcarès

This feature allows you to edit the GPS track data and the description of the selected route.

This processing is performed on the original, not on a copy.

You will become the owner of this route!