Print the page content is only available to registered and logged in users and only as a tourbook!

Cycle Route Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle à Vélo

No. of cycle route V41

busy

 

Please wait - map data are loading

0100200
Elevation profile Cycle Route Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle à VéloChâteau de MaintenonCathédrale Notre-Dame de ChartresAbbaye Saint-Florentin deBonnevalChâteaudunMontigny-le-GannelonVendômeLavardinToursChâteau de DissayPoitiersSaint-Jean-d’AngélySaintesPonsMirambeauCathédrale Saint-André de Bordeaux0100200050100150200250300350400450500550600650700750800850

Added on 11 Feb 2016,

on 13 May 2024

Cycle route metrics

Total distance in km

872

GPS track data

Information about rights to the gps-track data

Rights owner

OpenStreetMap and Contributors + biroto-Redaktion (biroto.eu)

Rights characteristic / license

Contains information from OpenStreetMap, which is made available here under the Open Database License(ODbL)

Link to the description of the license

opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/

GPX file taken from

https://openstreetmap.org/relation/10255759

GPX file uploaded

by biroto-Redaktion on 13 May 2024

Track points in total

13.833

Track points per km (avg)

16

Start/endpoint

Start location

Poses, Normandie, FR (8 m NHN)

End location

Saint-Symphorien, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, FR (58 m NHN)

Signposting

north of the Loire as far as Tours

Schild

south of the Loire from Tours

Schild

Remarks

Up to now, around 65% of the track has been identified as "open". For the remaining 35%, the route has been laid on as much as possible traffic-free roads and paths that are close to the planned final track.

Beds4Cyclists, worth visiting and infrastructure

Name and address

Latitude / Longitude

Phone
Fax
Mobile

Type of accommodation

Rating for cyclists

Route km
Dist. to route
Elevation

 

9 km
3,3 km
42 m

 

FR-27430 Andé

 

Boardinghouse / guest house

 

38 km
0,0 km
20 m

 

Eliane et Michel PHILIPPE
FR-27120 Fontaine-sous-Jouy

 

Private/B&B

 

71 km
1,4 km
75 m

 

FR-27530 Anet

 

Tourist information

Hours of opening

From March 16 to October 15: Monday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From October 16 to March 15: Monday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

 

87 km
0,0 km
76 m

 

Nathalie BENOIST
FR-28500 Montreuil

 

Private/B&B

 

93 km
0,1 km
81 m

 

FR-28500 Sainte-Gemme-Moronval

 

Private/B&B

 

busy

 


Close

Code snippet to link to Cycle Route Saint-Jacques-de-Comp ...

If you want to link from your website to this cycle route / this tour, just copy the following code snippet, and set it at an appropriate location in your source code:

Close

Take over Cycle Route Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle à Vél ...

This feature allows you to edit the GPS track data and the description of the selected route.

This processing is performed on the original, not on a copy.

You will become the owner of this route!